1. We Make Our Own Rules. This isn’t to insinuate that #BossBabes are rebels, in fact, we’re the complete opposite. However, some of the most prominent business men and women in the world, achieved their level of success by breaking the rules and doing things that were considered to be outside of the norm. That’s exactly what #BossBabes do! We’re creative beings who think outside the box and make up the rules as we go. Doing things the traditional way doesn’t appeal to us. We are innovators who like to come up with new ways to do new things.
2. We Set Goals & Demolish Them. Anyone can sit down and write out a list of goals that they wish to achieve, but a #BossBabe doesn’t just stop there. Not a day goes by that we don’t do something–whether it be big or small–to work towards our goals. A #BossBabe doesn’t just talk the talk, we put in work and let our accomplishments speak for themselves, all while remaining humble and helping others along the way.
3. We Ride Against the Current. A true #BossBabe doesn’t break her neck to keep up with the current trends; instead,we set our own trends! Want to rock a hat that’s out of season, or complete a task that others deem as impossible? #BossBabes do their own thing, despite the negative opinions of others. While we are open to receive constructive criticism, we are sure to not let the thoughts and opinions of others deter us from doing what we want and accomplishing our goals.
4. We Make $$ Off Of Our Passion. Waking up everyday to go to a job that we dread going to, isn’t for us. #BossBabes make money doing what we love to do. Whether it be working our dream job in corporate America or running our own businesses, #BossBabes turn our skills and passion into coins. We do what we love, love what we do and get paid to do it.
5. We Inspire Our Peers. Leaders, influencers, innovators–that’s us. #BossBabes don’t just work in order to ensure their own success, they work to help others achieve their goals also. We love setting an example and working along side others to help them in any way possible. Most importantly, #BossBabes help other #BossBabes, because after all, it’s a unique sisterhood comprised of raw talent and genuine passion!
Are you a member of #BossBabeNation? What’s your favorite thing about being a #BossBabe?